Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome Tegan Brye Cook

Little Tegan Brye Cook came into this world Thursday night, December 4th at 10:31 pm. He was scheduled to come on Friday Dec 5th but our God had a different plan. Due to his unexpected arrival, I was invited to join Brett in the opereating room for the C-section. Jessica's sister Heahther who lives in Huntsville, AL was supposed to film his first minutes of life in this world, but she was unable to make it on time. I was very honored and extremely happy to witness this miracle. It was very fasinating and I believe watching discovery health channel all the time helped prepare me for what i was gonna see. Brett and Jessica and doing great and they came home from the hospital yesterday and Jaci and Breeson are very excited to have their baby brother home. Tegan weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely perfect and I just love him to pieces.















No comments: