Monday, December 1, 2008

GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!

I want to start off by saying what a wonderful God we serve. He is so good to us even though we don't deserve it. I am so glad to be serving a Living God who answers prayers for his children. I have been praying a specific prayer and after 8 months he has anwered! I give him all the Glory and Praise for such a wonderful blessing that came a great time. My brother Jamie had a precious little girl, Baylee Shore Kimbrell, born on March 24, 2008 and we all dearly longed to bond and spend time with her. However, things were not gonna be in our favor. After 8 months of not being able to see her, God stepped in. A wonderful miracle has happened and My brother is going to finally get to be the daddy he has been wanting to be. She (the mother) has agreed to let him have her every other weekend and every Wednesday thru Thursday night because the is his off day from work. Also we got to spend Thanksgiving with her and My daddy got to meet his little Granddaughter for the first time. Plans have already been made for to spend Christmas with the family and we are sooo happy. I wouldn't even know where to begin to tell you what all the Lord has done for me but this is just a good example how GOD answers prayers.
Baylee and Jamie. Don't she look just like her daddy???
Playing with her daddy


what a beautiful smile.


she loves her daddy



and her Aunt Kalah



PawPaw was so proud to meet his little baby girl.



she even liked PawPaw's hat

2 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

Girl I'm so glad to see you blogging. God is great and wonderful you got that right. I'm so happy for Jamie that he is getting some time with that sweet baby girl, and yes she does look like her daddy! I love your red hair I'm ready for mine to be that color. May GOD continue to richly BLESS you and your family!!

Matt and Jana Sprouse said...

She does look just like him. She is such a sweetheart. We were so glad we got to see her Thanksgiving and can't wait for Christmas!! We Love You!!